Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small» Forums » General

Subject: Any word on a new edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Bollmann
msg tools
I thought at GenCon they would announce when the new edition would be coming out. I heard rumor the new edition would come with the expansions included in it. Is any of this true?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also love to know more about this. If the reprint is coming out early 2017 vs late 2017, for instance, it'd be nice to have a heads up so I know whether or not I should try to buy a used ZMan copy now or just wait.

Unfortunately, my acquisition disorder is telling me to grab one now at any cost because I'm dying to play it. Haha
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ginsbu
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
evnzro wrote:
I would also love to know more about this. If the reprint is coming out early 2017 vs late 2017, for instance, it'd be nice to have a heads up so I know whether or not I should try to buy a used ZMan copy now or just wait.

Unfortunately, my acquisition disorder is telling me to grab one now at any cost because I'm dying to play it. Haha


There are other ways to get your fix…
Digidiced has tweeted that the app version is releasing tomorrow!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ginsbu wrote:
evnzro wrote:
I would also love to know more about this. If the reprint is coming out early 2017 vs late 2017, for instance, it'd be nice to have a heads up so I know whether or not I should try to buy a used ZMan copy now or just wait.

Unfortunately, my acquisition disorder is telling me to grab one now at any cost because I'm dying to play it. Haha


There are other ways to get your fix…
Digidiced has tweeted that the app version is releasing tomorrow!


Ooh! Wait.. will it work on iPhone? That's all I have, unfortunately. I don't own a tablet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there supposed to be new content, or just everything in one box?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ginsbu
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
captainksu wrote:
I thought at GenCon they would announce when the new edition would be coming out. I heard rumor the new edition would come with the expansions included in it. Is any of this true?


I hadn't heard anything from Mayfair beyond that they expect to rerelease it at some point: no timeframe and no mention of what might be included. I'd be very interested to see where you heard more details.

I've expressed to Mayfair my hope that they'll include some of the expansion buildings along with the game, so I'd be very excited if they're actually doing that!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ginsbu
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
evnzro wrote:
ginsbu wrote:

There are other ways to get your fix…
Digidiced has tweeted that the app version is releasing tomorrow!


Ooh! Wait.. will it work on iPhone? That's all I have, unfortunately. I don't own a tablet.


Their app versions of Patchwork and Le Havre: Inland Port both support iPhones, so I would expect ACBaS would too.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bollmann
msg tools
I heard about the new edition with expansions from another forum. In other words, not a reliable source. I just wish it was true!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hoping as well, I'd like the game but I'm not going to sell a kidney for a game that was originally ~$30.00
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some Guy
msg tools
I cant wait to get this game. I hope the reprint comes out soon!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just discovered this is the type of game my wife seems to enjoy so count me in as someone anxiously awaiting a reprint. I've also introduced a few other couples into the world of board games and they seem to like this style of game as well. I'm going to recommend it to them but not until a reprint happens. I don't want to scare them away with the currently inflated prices.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.