Subject: Fellowship Under Siege rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thom Brennan
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgive me if this has been answered... I looked through all 11 pages of rules posts and didn't see this. Which kind of surprises me.

Here's the situation... the Fellowship has been declared in Minas Tirith, and is healing up from some serious corruption. Minas Tirith gets besieged. What, if anything, happens to the Fellowship if Minas Tirith falls? It seems like the answer is "nothing happens to them." The next Hunt Roll would have to take into account the presence of the Shadow forces, and the now-occupied Shadow fortress of Minas Tirith, but beyond that...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steva fields
United States
vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fellowship will not heal any more, and MT does not really become a shadow stronghold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Only some decor modifications ensue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To be clear, Minas Tirith, now being a Shadow-controlled Stronghold, would provide a Hunt re-roll as long as the Fellowship remains there. However, since it is not a Shadow Stronghold, it would not provide an extra Hunt tile draw if the Fellowship were revealed while leaving it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.