Subject: Looking for a KS copy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sophie Ringuet
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
I can't see any KS copy in the market place, but if someone has one for sale, or knows where I could find one, please PM me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
I have a full KS copy I'm not looking to sell just yet but I need players for a campaign and am a fellow Montrealer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can say I was there when they found their true loves...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Forrey
United States
Dallastown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going to be tough to find a full original KS copy as well as being extremely expensive. Your best bet if you can't find one and want that stuff is to wait for CMoN to run their next KS expansion for it and get as much of the original as an add on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bearn wrote:
Going to be tough to find a full original KS copy as well as being extremely expensive. Your best bet if you can't find one and want that stuff is to wait for CMoN to run their next KS expansion for it and get as much of the original as an add on.

Except that none of the original KS stuff will be there as they were exclusive to that first Kickstarter campaign.

If you are looking for the Guild master Box, with the Nameless Campaign and those things, your only real option is eBay. Unfortunately, due to it being a KS exclusive as well as being over a year old now, you are going to be looking at around $400-$500 for just that box these days. If you get lucky and come across someone willing to part with one for less, then priase them for their generosity and snatch it up as soon as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
priase them for their generosity and snatch it up as soon as possible.

But not in that order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Best I might be able to offer is the current AQ:Inferno KS pledge shipped from CMON HQ. But that will in no way help you to get original KS exclusives

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben card
United States
ORLANDO
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
i got an unopened copy of the guildmaster box. how much you willing to pay?
at the rate its increased since its came out, im planning on putting my children thru college with it. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sophie Ringuet
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
I'll PM you Ben! We can work out a sell or maybe a trade if there are some high end out of print or kickstarters you are looking for (my husband has plenty!!).

However, if anyone else has a copy, don't let that keep you from PM'ing me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T W
msg tools
I'm selling some bits of the KS which I never use if you are interested. I just posted my Nameless Campaign (chibi Voldemort, Belatrix, and some death eaters) to the marketplace if you are interested: https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/991205

I've listed a few addons for extras... if there is something in particular you are looking for let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.