Subject: Blurry Card Text Speculation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew P.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools

I'm hoping FFG posts another article with some cards this week, but until then I've been straining my eyes trying to read the cards in this image. I have a pretty good idea of a couple of them. Feel free to contribute if you have better eyes than I do.

On the left is Agnes Baker 3/2/2/3 with 6 health 8 sanity
To the right of her ID card is an asset that looks like a skeleton key worn around her neck. It appears to read:
[Can't make out the name]
1[or 2] Resource Cost
1 Combat, 1 Willpower, 1 Wild
Agnes Baker decks only
[Ongoing] When you play a spell card, draw 1 card.

On the right is Skids O'Toole
Beneath him is:
Switchblade
1 Resouce Cost
1 Agility
Fast
[Action] Fight: If you succeed by 2 or fewer, this attack deals +1 damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Convenant posted pictures of the cards they encountered in their demo playthrough. They've not posted them on BGG though, they are IMGR I think? Someone linked to them in this forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
Skids O'Toole says:

"During your turn, spend 2 resources to gain 1 additional action this turn (limit once per turn"

elder sign: +1, if successful, gain 2 resources.

That was from another source though.

The cultist says:

Spawn - any empty location

Forced - when this enters play, place 1 doom on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
The Convenant posted pictures of the cards they encountered in their demo playthrough. They've not posted them on BGG though, they are IMGR I think? Someone linked to them in this forum.

Actually I posted images I saw in the video but yeah I put them on imgur. Too blurry and such for official bgg images.

http://imgur.com/a/iIJXt

Sadly the demo was just the first scenario, so they hid all the other cards away. So no other characters aside from Roland and Wendy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew P.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
Kamakaze wrote:
The cultist says:
Spawn - any empty location
Forced - when this enters play, place 1 doom on it.

Do we have any notion of what Doom Counters on an enemy do? I noticed Mysterious Chanting places additional Doom Counter on an in-play Cultist. I expected the Cultist to move Doom Counters from itself to the active Agenda, but haven't seen that text anywhere.

I imagine the Spawn - [location] text tells you where to put an enemy when you draw it and that it waits for that location to enter play if it isn't available when you draw it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone who saw the rules said that doom anywhere in play is counted towards the agenda. So cultists will gain doom from other cards, and if you don't get rid of them the agenda will advance.

I like this idea, as you can't target the doom on the agenda by default but doom on enemies can be remove if you get rid of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik O'Rourke
Ireland
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i DID catch a glimpse of the Necronomicon in the glass Case.. you can't see much of it, but i could make out one word written on it clear as day.

...Daisy

^_^

i would think she is given the Livre D'Ivonis.

my favorite investigator since Arkham Horror.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skid's topmost discard seems to be a 2-cost Asset called Pickpocketing. I think it says "[ongoing] after you evade a monster, exhaust(?) Pickpocketing to draw 2(?) cards."

It could also be discard Pickpocketing, but you'd need a lot more cards for that to be worthwhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edvando Filho
Brazil
flag msg tools
MasterDinadan wrote:
Skid's topmost discard seems to be a 2-cost Asset called Pickpocketing. I think it says "[ongoing] after you evade a monster, exhaust(?) Pickpocketing to draw 2(?) cards."

It could also be discard Pickpocketing, but you'd need a lot more cards for that to be worthwhile.

Pickpocketing ghouls, mi-go, cultists will be a lot of fun =D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.