Subject: How does Skeezy work? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
EDG
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
The text for Skeezy (a new named Freebooter) says: "When this player becomes the ball carrier, you may move him and the ball to any other matchup where you have at least 1 player present. This player remains as the ball carrier."

So... if Skeezy+Ball move to another match, doesn't that mean there would now be two balls at one match? How does that work? Or am I misunderstanding something here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew P.
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It works exactly as you described it. I used that ability in a five-player game to hilarious effect! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EDG
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
So nothing special happens? Huh. Well, I suppose you don't actually need the ball in a Blood Bowl game... so I guess it just means that nobody gets the star power bonus for having the ball in the original game (since the ball is gone, so everyone just beats eachother up there), and up to two players might get the bonus in the game that Skeezy ends up in?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew P.
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EDG_ wrote:
So nothing special happens? Huh. Well, I suppose you don't actually need the ball in a Blood Bowl game... so I guess it just means that nobody gets the star power bonus for having the ball in the original game (since the ball is gone, so everyone just beats eachother up there), and up to two players might get the bonus in the game that Skeezy ends up in?

Exactly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EDG
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
That's... pretty amazing then really .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EDG_ wrote:
Well, I suppose you don't actually need the ball in a Blood Bowl game...

Lots of things can happen to the ball at a game. Ogre eats it, gets deflated, stolen by some soddin' gobbos, etc.

Of course, if we're talking regular BB (the board game), the ball is just another source of potential turnovers, might makes right, bash, bash, bash, if nobody left to bash, maybe think about grabbing the ball devil laugh .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michail Giannis
Greece
Petroupoli/Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Case where there is a draw and there are 2 ball or no ball at all

In the original highlight (where the ball was stolen),what happens in case of a draw? I guess the same rules apply like the ball was in the middle right?
Each player get's his zone bonus.

but

What happens if at the new highlight there is a draw and each team has one ball at their side?
I would go with the "same thing apply" as like there was no ball at all.

The ball breaks a tie so the same would happen if one ball was at a team and the second ball in the middle....the team with the ball wins.

Also what happens if we are talking about a tournament? I guess there is there is no ball to break the tie the first player decides.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.