Subject: Funny science answers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It crawls around the internet from time to time, but I really want to show somebody this...

I'm looking for those "funny science test answers" which are probably fake but still hilarious. Some hilights are the integral of batman, the dscription of the "aesthetically pleasing" curve on a graph, and a bunch of chemistry equations that had funny reactants or something. I've tried googling but my google-foo has apparently died. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jenna Sunderlin
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.dribbleglass.com/Jokes/exam.htm

In case the link doesn't work, go to dribbleglass.com, and then exam answers. They have a lot of that type of thing, like excuses for being late, or computer help line calls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That one's good, and has some I haven't seen.

The one I'm specifically looking for was a "chemistry test" one, that had a lot more chemistry jokes.

I love the physics one, though. I need to save that one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite is, and always will be, "Here it is (with a circle around it)" for finding X.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.