Legendary: Civil War» Forums » General

Subject: Legendary Wheel of Fate - Advanced Randomizer with Civil War rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Main thread with all the details: Wheel of Fate Main Thread

Got the Civil War content added! Everything is working, but I have a few more things to add to make it well integrated.

The Avengers Vs X-Men Scheme required some major changes to make work. Right now, if that scheme is selected it will ignore the Transmogrified Heroes section, and find 2 teams from the sets chosen. If it happens to pick New Warriors, there will be 2 empty slots before, well, there's only 1 of those, of the 3 needed. It also sometimes only picks on team and errors, I'm trying to track that down but it doesn't happen often. I'm planning to add another selection in the Transmogrifier to allow selection of Teams, in the event Avengers vs X-Men is chosen.

Also, for some of the dual heroes I added them as both sexes. Cloak & Dagger was easy, but some obscure ones are where only 1 hero on a split card happens to be female, i.e. Patriot's split card having Hawkeye on the other half, or Peter Parker with Aunt May. It's currently set to be inclusive - so if you choose a "Female" hero the cards with both will be included. for those who use this feature, please let me know if you'd prefer an exclusive way instead (i.e. Peter Parker w/Aunt May NOT showing up with a female selection).

Also, let me know if you encounter any errors, typos, or any feedback.

Supports Desktop, Android, and iOS
Direct Link - http://tablemonkey.net/Legendary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I don't seem to be able to select "Random Civil War" in the Hero Transmogrification tab.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
--Evil
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for updating the randomized!

I did a quick test using just Civil War as selected set, and Daredevil/Iron Fist showed up twice in the hero deck.

-Evil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Brownell
United States
Twin Oaks
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redvulture wrote:
Main thread with all the details: Wheel of Fate Main Thread

Got the Civil War content added! Everything is working, but I have a few more things to add to make it well integrated.

The Avengers Vs X-Men Scheme required some major changes to make work. Right now, if that scheme is selected it will ignore the Transmogrified Heroes section, and find 2 teams from the sets chosen. If it happens to pick New Warriors, there will be 2 empty slots before, well, there's only 1 of those, of the 3 needed. It also sometimes only picks on team and errors, I'm trying to track that down but it doesn't happen often. I'm planning to add another selection in the Transmogrifier to allow selection of Teams, in the event Avengers vs X-Men is chosen.

Also, for some of the dual heroes I added them as both sexes. Cloak & Dagger was easy, but some obscure ones are where only 1 hero on a split card happens to be female, i.e. Patriot's split card having Hawkeye on the other half, or Peter Parker with Aunt May. It's currently set to be inclusive - so if you choose a "Female" hero the cards with both will be included. for those who use this feature, please let me know if you'd prefer an exclusive way instead (i.e. Peter Parker w/Aunt May NOT showing up with a female selection).

Also, let me know if you encounter any errors, typos, or any feedback.

Supports Desktop, Android, and iOS
Direct Link - http://tablemonkey.net/Legendary

Awesome. I use your site a LOT. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McNulty
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I don't seem to be able to select "Random Civil War" in the Hero Transmogrification tab.

- Fixed, I just missed adding it.

Quote:
I did a quick test using just Civil War as selected set, and Daredevil/Iron Fist showed up twice in the hero deck.

- Fixed. It was working correctly... I just added him twice. Did I mention I had very little sleep at GenCon? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Posa
United States
Lebanon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering when the Wheel Of Fate would be updated - I've had a lot of fun with this site. Thanks for all the hard work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.