Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that we have the 2nd big box on the near horizon, I'm going to start rethinking my storage system. I've got all the minis released to date and I'm slowly working my way through painting them. Presently the core box is all the minis in a collection of pluck foam plus a plano for all the counters and little bits. The Hoth box is all the tiles, divided up into labeled bags. The Twin Shadows box has all the cards and dice. All the scenarios and rules live in a 3 ring binder. All told it fits fine, but I'm kind of at my limit on space for the tiles and the minis have started getting tossed into bags.

Do people have any suggestions of something to look at that will also have space for Jabba and the rest of Episode 6? I'm ideally looking for a single storage solution for as much as the game as possible.

Any experience with Battlefoam PACK systems? I've used their box inserts and they're well done, but I haven't used their bag systems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Bohde
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use this for Descent 2E to store everything needed during the campaign, and the core box to store all the hero cards, minis, classes, tokens, etc that aren't actively being used during quests.

https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-STST18613-3-in-1-Rolling-Work...

I expect after Jabba's Realm wave hits, I'll probably have to buy one of these for Imperial Assault as well. Currently, I use one of these for all Imperial Assault gear (skirmish stuff left in core box, since I really don't play skirmish mode...)

https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Toolbox-22-Inch-Tapered-1-95-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been thinking (and possibly overthinking) storage solutions.

I want something that is portable, looks nice, and can hold everything I need. I was half way through the designs when Bespin was announced and put everything on hold.

The last thing I want to do is get a storage solution only to see it become irrelevant two months later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.