Popular Tags: [View All]
Erich Huelsemann
United States
sauk city
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
On my side I have one gruff exhausted, one dead, and one to activate, if I don't use my tactical action to resurrect the dead gruff, does the dead gruff refresh during the clean up step? In the rules it looks like it only refreshes if all 3 are dead but just wanted to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
Dead gruffs are not considered to be exhausted. You do not have to refresh them. Once they resurrect, they come on their refreshed state, and can be activated on your next turn.

If one or your gruff is dead and your other two are exhausted, then you refresh the two exhausted gruffs at the beginning of your turn, and then choose one to activate.

To make it easier, I put my dead gruffs on their "ready" side, but that really doesn't matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Critchfield
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is exactly as Razoupaf explained. If you do not resurrect the dead gruff your other 2 gruff will refresh at the beginning of the turn when they are both exhausted. Dead gruff are neither exhausted nor unexhausted. When a gruff is resurrected it always returns refreshed.

In practical terms this means that if one of your gruffs is dead, your other gruffs refresh 1/3 faster. This can be a huge advantage if the right gruffs are left alive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.