Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » General

Subject: missing components - intentionally vague to avoid spoilers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
The Babylon Project was our last best hope for peace. It failed. In the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater, our last best hope for victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a set of my own which has not yet been opened. Then in a friend's set in which we just got to October, we determined that there were some component missing. We substituted with something similar from a regular Pandemic set. I am concerned about even if I manage to hold onto my receipt long enough to get to October in game, if I will be able to get the components replaced if missing from my set. I understand a short time limit in a regular game to report missing components, but near the end of a Legacy storyline could take a long time to find out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amerynth

Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know what you're missing, but if you go to Z-man's Website, you can fill out of form to ask them to replace the missing component for you. Here's the link for the form: http://www.zmangames.com/contact.html

One of my dossier sheets was in French and they sent me a new copy of all the dossier sheets in English. I think it took about three or four weeks to get here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will

Pensacola
Florida
msg tools
The Babylon Project was our last best hope for peace. It failed. In the year of the Shadow War, it became something greater, our last best hope for victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the form, and they seem willing to accommodate, but the overemphasis on the need for pictures seems a little weird. I understand for damaged parts, but missing parts seems difficult. "Here is a picture of my table not having the components I don't have."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
On the other hand, providing a photo of a part being missing is hardly onerous. Google Image Search will quickly find you literally millions of photos that don't have Pandemic pieces in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.