Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks, I'm interested in finding an opponent to play Android: Netrunner remotely over the internet. I'm new to Netrunner but am very familiar with Magic and Conquest.

I'm located on the west coast so play after 7 PM PST is best for me.

My preference is to play with Vassal and skype which I think would be much better than playing with OCTGN as you can talk your way through the game and the vassal module for netrunner looks MUCH BETTER THAN OCTGN.

I would be happy to teach folks how to setup/play vassal with skype if you are unfamiliar as I'm a vetran vassal player with 10 years of experience using vassal and skype one to three times a week. I have gotten the Android vassal module up and running and it looks really good. If you are interested drop me a line!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried Jenteki.net? Pretty user friendly site, and the community is pretty friendly as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jinteki.net - plenty of automation, nice interface, no setup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not know it existed. I'll check it out. Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.