Subject: What 2p boardgame online with no hidden information? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Mourtoulakis
Australia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looking at expanding what I play with my wife on the same computer. Currently we are playing Stone Age on boardgamearena and loving it.
Wondering what other games we can play where we both see the same screen (using two different browsers). So I'm thinking basically anything with no hidden information that is located on boardgamearena or yucata.
What are my options?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There was a free game inspired by 7 Wonders: Duel that would be perfect but I cannot find it back :/ i'll try again.

EDIT: Found it, Age of Rivals here https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23050738#23050738

I personally strongly dislike it and don't know if you can pass and play, but it seems to fit your search.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carcassonne South Seas and Hunter&Gatherer are on Yucata. Can be played well with 2, and no hidden info.
Same goes for Targi, Port Royal and To court the King.
Palaces of Carrara has hidden information in the analog copy, but on Yucata all information is open.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Abstract strategy? Hive, Mancala (Kalah) are two I enjoy which I see are on boardgamearena - I expect there are plenty of other good abstract strategy games. Backgammon would work too.

Oware (Awale), Four in a row (connect 4), Hey! That's My Fish! are listed on Yucata and have no hidden info (and I'd happily play any 2p). Carcassonne games seem like a good plan too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.