tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Hagedorn
United States
Green Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
This is only $5 less than MM's normal price, if I'm not mistaken. But it's also the lowest price I've ever seen it for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J S
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's normally $49.99.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beez Neez
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Well, I hemmed and hawed over Falling Sky a few weeks ago, and then it sold out.

In for one this time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beez Neez
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I figured there would be more interest in this. Has this game cooled?

(I'm still excited for it for myself, just curious)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there's enough of the COIN games coming out they don't instantly sell out like they use to. Also, this isn't one of the more accessible ones so people might hold out for one of more gateway ones. Gateway being relative.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have liked to jump on this but I can't. My price point for COIN titles is $35. Of course that means that I don't have a COIN title yet, but I'll keep holding on.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I'll pay full price for Iron Butterfly when they get around to getting that one out the door though. I can't wait for a COIN game set in the Philippines.

Plus, I do have Labyrinth: The War on Terror, 2001 – ? and haven't even played that yet, so I don't particularly need A Distant Plain to get my modern war fix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
United States
redondo beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
I think there's enough of the COIN games coming out they don't instantly sell out like they use to. Also, this isn't one of the more accessible ones so people might hold out for one of more gateway ones. Gateway being relative.

Cuba Libre please if youre listening MM!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Staples
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is tempting me. I find the subject very interesting. And I have falling sky on hold with MM from the last daily deal. But that means ADP won't get played for quite awhile. I don't have a COIN yet and I'm looking forward to learning falling sky. So tempting. P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Daniel. I picked one up. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Megan Gall

Poughkeepsie
New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beez Neez wrote:
Well, I hemmed and hawed over Falling Sky a few weeks ago, and then it sold out.

In for one this time

Same for me! Kind of wish I had pulled the trigger on Falling Sky instead, but still psyched for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hughey
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EYEL1NER wrote:
I would have liked to jump on this but I can't. My price point for COIN titles is $35. Of course that means that I don't have a COIN title yet, but I'll keep holding on.

I held on and got a copy of Cuba Libre for 29 dollars at Gencon. Your time will come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Inquirer

Virginia Gardens
Florida
msg tools
mbmb
djfooboo wrote:
EYEL1NER wrote:

I held on and got a copy of Cuba Libre for 29 dollars at Gencon. Your time will come.

Was that the final markdown price at the Coolstuff booth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.