Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Beane
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and I found a site other than BSW which offers it...www.gravon.de.

I can't vouch for it yet, because I've not visited during a Tichu game in progress. However, it let me launch the java window and enter a username sans password, and enter the game applet. I sat at an empty Tichu table just to get a feel for it, and it just seems a lot more user-friendly and comfortable than BSW.

Tichu is one of those games that I've read up on to death but haven't played yet, but am eager to. I wonder what the Tichu traffic is like there when it isn't 1 AM in the Eastern U.S. and 7 AM in Germany...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penny
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrEleganza wrote:
and I found a site other than BSW which offers it...www.gravon.de.

I can't vouch for it yet, because I've not visited during a Tichu game in progress. However, it let me launch the java window and enter a username sans password, and enter the game applet. I sat at an empty Tichu table just to get a feel for it, and it just seems a lot more user-friendly and comfortable than BSW.

Tichu is one of those games that I've read up on to death but haven't played yet, but am eager to. I wonder what the Tichu traffic is like there when it isn't 1 AM in the Eastern U.S. and 7 AM in Germany...

bsw's tichu interface is actually not bad and it is real time playing. I think this gravon is turn based(I could be wrong), so you don't play real time? And I would imagine there are more people on bsw playing tichu than on gravon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Derk appears from the mists...
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Wow. Turn-based Tichu? A complete game would take months...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.