Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg G.
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When you are on the Image Gallery page the images are shown in the order of new to old when "Recent" sort is used which is correct. However, once you click on any image, two things happen that are counter-intuitive:
1) The upper banner with thumbnails is in a reverse order ("old to new"). It should be "new to old" to be consistent with the gallery.
2) One the thumbnail banner is fixed, the Prev and Next links on the left should be swapped (Next should be on the left and Prev on the right).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fearsome beasts and where to find
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmb
The direction of the banner on the individual image pages has nothing to do with the sorting on the gallery pages. I think it flips just by clicking one of the arrows; it can certainly flip when you use either of the "next image"/"previous image" thumbnails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg G.
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The direction of the banner and Prev/Next links is reversed, counter-intuitive and inconsistent with gallery. When the arrows or Prev/Next links are clicked nothing "flips". Prev/Next links go to Prev/Next picture in the gallery but the problem here is the order as described in my first post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.