Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought of buying this game but how do I know the difference between the older edition and the revised edition? I hope somebody can help me out here. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Hull Breach!
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
publisher
The Alpha Hull Breach released in 2011 was a test run for our later editions, you *can* make them work with each other with special rules but it's clunky at best.

However... Corporate Wars, Loyalty & Vigilance, and In Defiance of Dictators are all made to integrate with each other if you own them, although they all work great independently too. Corp Wars and L & V are now in their second edition, but other than some minor tweaks and errata fixes are basically the same as the first edition of the cards baught in our older box sets. You can purchase this all online through our store.

To learn more visit our webpage at www.hullbreachgame.com or contact us direct at hullbreachthegame@gmail.com

Dan Auxier
NSB Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.