Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having had scenario 2 crash on us after two hours last night, I read it seems quite common after turn 14. I then just read about scenario 4 crashing after five hours! I'm now nervous to start a new game, but wonder if it's not as common as we think (people will post problems but won't post clear run-throughs).

What are your experiences?

Poll
App experiences
  No issues Minor issues - didn't affect game Crash - game salvaged Crash - game incomplete Not played
iOS - scenario 1
iOS - scenario 2
iOS - scenario 3
iOS - scenario 4
Android - scenario 1
Android - scenario 2
Android - scenario 3
Android - scenario 4
Steam (PC) - scenario 1
Steam (PC) - scenario 2
Steam (PC) - scenario 3
Steam (PC) - scenario 4
Steam (Mac) - scenario 1
Steam (Mac) - scenario 2
Steam (Mac) - scenario 3
Steam (Mac) - scenario 4
      98 answers
Poll created by Norbert666
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonatan Rueløkke
msg tools
Thumbs up for this poll

Maybe add an option for Save Game related errors, so that we can see whether it should be without problems if you do it in one sitting. "I allways do"

Dont know if its possible but would be great if it can be done so that the results are cleared every time they release a new patch. That way it is possible to see whether a scenario is more playable. Right now from what i understand it seems the safest bets are to play Scenario 1 and 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1617599/was-your-first-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Watson
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You missed the version number of the app off the poll... that could be quite significant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vardaine wrote:

That was a good starter, but this one includes Steam, and also "No" answers broken down by platform, so could better inform players.

Maybe change the title to include the app version, so the results don't get muddied as future updates come out. Could always start a new thread for each version, and link them all by editing the first post of each thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I didn't realise there were different versions of the app. I'm on iOS and as far as I know, there's only one version?

It also took me about 30mins to work out how to do this poll so the chances of me working out how to edit it are pretty slim!!

In hindsight, I probably didn't need to include the not played option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the game launched with version 1.0, and we're currently on 1.0.1 (I believe on all platforms including iOS now?)

I haven't done a poll myself, so probably can't be much help there. I don't know if you can edit the thread "Subject" to include something like "App v1.0.1" without destroying the poll results so far (would assume so?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Norbert666 wrote:
It also took me about 30mins to work out how to do this poll so the chances of me working out how to edit it are pretty slim!!

In hindsight, I probably didn't need to include the not played option.

Yeah, the poll is buggy and affected my enjoyment of the thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pudsy wrote:
Yeah, the game launched with version 1.0, and we're currently on 1.0.1 (I believe on all platforms including iOS now?)

I haven't done a poll myself, so probably can't be much help there. I don't know if you can edit the thread "Subject" to include something like "App v1.0.1" without destroying the poll results so far (would assume so?)

Just checked my iOS and it's v1.0.0(172) with no updates available.
EDIT - nope, the update just appeared in the Apstore as I typed!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Anglemark
Sweden
Storvreta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you like "Saved - didn't load again" to be logged as crashes (despite not being crashes), or should we just ignore the poll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The poll is a bit broken, as you can either answer "not played" or just skip answering a row altogether, which makes percentages not particularly helpful without doing mental math against "not played"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Johnsson
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jophan wrote:
Would you like "Saved - didn't load again" to be logged as crashes (despite not being crashes), or should we just ignore the poll?

Yeah, I registered that as a crash, but maybe I shouldn't have? (Scenario 1, iOS, v1.0)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.