Ian Watkins
Wales
Hengoed
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dragondaze is on again this year:

http://allis020.wix.com/dragondaze

It's at the Newport Centre, Kingsway.

I'm interested in going this year. For those who went before - what is the Bring & Buy like, any bargains to be had?
I know that's a difficult question to answer as it depends on what people will take to sell, and how much they want for them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Olden
Wales
Cardiff
Cardiff
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will see you there, us at Counters will once again be running the board game room.

We find the bring and buy to be really good with various new finds being added throughout the day. You will also find some bargains at various online retailer booths who sell them sometimes at a discount and minus the delivery cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mb
Had a really nice time at this convention today. The Bring & buy section wasn't up to much, but the board gamer room run by Counters was fantastic. Wonderful selection. I wish I could have spent more time there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond Hyland
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly. -- Neil Gaiman, Sandman Vol 6
badge
I dork therefore I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoyed Dragondaze - snagged a few bits from the bring and buy, had fun chatting with some of the stall owners, watched a friend ecstatically buy LARP cheese... good fun.

I miss the secondhand book dealers from the first year, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally gutted I missed this - is there an email list or reminder thing for next year somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.