Targi: Die Erweiterung» Forums » General

Subject: Interview about designing the expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Steiger
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://tabletoptogether.com/2016/08/09/designing-targi-die-e...

I had the priviledge to give an interview about the designing process of the expansion on Tabletop together. Enjoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really nice interview! The best part is how u made Kosmos see how the expansion was a great addition to the base game. Maybe u could do something similar to hook English speaking publishers.

Who do you want us to send email to so they do know we'd love to have a English version of the game (event though pasteups from the designer are already a great start)? To Kosmos? Zman? Asmodee? Help us make this dream come true. Thanks!

A Targi fan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fargow wrote:
Really nice interview! The best part is how u made Kosmos see how the expansion was a great addition to the base game. Maybe u could do something similar to hook English speaking publishers.

Who do you want us to send email to so they do know we'd love to have a English version of the game (event though pasteups from the designer are already a great start)? To Kosmos? Zman? Asmodee? Help us make this dream come true. Thanks!

A Targi fan

Cosigned. I will also collaborate in such efforts if need be. Targi is like oxygen for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
STOCKBROT wrote:
http://tabletoptogether.com/2016/08/09/designing-targi-die-e...

I had the priviledge to give an interview about the designing process of the expansion on Tabletop together. Enjoy

Good interview. Well mostly good. It's kinda bad in that there are no plans for an English version and that makes me all the sadder learning more about the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Cormode
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoyed the interview. Thanks for that.

I did not enjoy seeing the decision to not print in English. Especially considering the website is in English!

Not the designer's fault, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.