Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Migs
United States
Roanoke
VA
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was curious and I did not see it in the rules, although I could have missed it. What happens when the players run out of missions cards? Do they have to do Last Stand or Final Assault or do you shuffle the discarded missions and form a new mission deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad Patena
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
12 missions - if you go through morale drop that many times I think you'd have lost the game already?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you run out of missions you just keep playing as normal without the missions, like it was in ols Grizzled, I say

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tonixz wrote:
What happens when the players run out of missions cards?

Did that actually happen to you? I'd have thought it was next to impossible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PunTheHun wrote:
tonixz wrote:
What happens when the players run out of missions cards?

Did that actually happen to you? I'd have thought it was next to impossible.

Yeah I have trouble imagining this situation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There's a shape called "The Golden Rectangle". Have you heard of it?
United States
Little Canada
Minnesota
flag msg tools
It refers to a rectangle that's approximately contstructed in the ratio of 9 to 16. The golden rectangle has several characteristics. Let's say I create a square within this shape. Then, this smaller rectangle that I just created will also be a
badge
golden rectangle. I make another square within that and the leftover is another golden rectangle. And I make a few more, and when I connect all the central points of these shapes it creates a spiral that continues forever. This is the "Golden Spin".
mbmbmbmbmb
It is impossible to run out of missions without simultaneously running out the draw deck. There are 34 cards in the morale deck (or whatever it's called) after setting up the trial deck with 25 cards and morale drops by at least 3 each mission. 3 * 12 missions = 36
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.