GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

10,166 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Arcadia Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Arcadia Quest 2.0 ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mok Taskmaster

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmb
So, at Gencon2016 this weekend when I went through the CMON booth to check things out. I saw some cool stuff indeed.

Saw many boxes of Masmorra for sale, which of course gives me good hope that they'll make their delivery dates. Same thing happened with Blood Rage last year, sold some copies at Gencon before the Kickstarter backers had theirs.

Bloodborne, selling like hotcakes. The Others, also there and seemed to be selling very well. As well as a few other 'new' games I hadn't seen in person.

Then, I see something that I should have taken a picture of. Arcadia Quest 2.0. Did anyone else see this? They had boxes of it there, and the box looks similar, save for the "2.0" label in the title. It could have been that I was just exhausted from the convention (I didn't make it to the CMON booth until Saturday afternoon) so maybe I was seeing things?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They had Krosmaster Arena 2.0, is that what you saw?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there has been no news on a version 2.0 as far as i know and the arcadia inferno kickstarter is still in the makes so it sounds unlikely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Kester
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another game you could have seen was Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia. I saw pictures of an early release of it. It's in the Arcadia quest universe and has some crossover but a completely different game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcadia Quest: Inferno? It should be coming out this fall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:

Must be. It's the only game CMON had with 2.0 on the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mok Taskmaster

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmb
jmathias wrote:

Could possibly have been what I saw. But I sure thought it was the more square box (from the Arcadia line), and not the longer rectangular box of Krosmaster....

I was trying to herd my kids through there, without having them spend any more of my money.... Perhaps I was just seeing things....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MokTask wrote:
jmathias wrote:

Could possibly have been what I saw. But I sure thought it was the more square box (from the Arcadia line), and not the longer rectangular box of Krosmaster....

I was trying to herd my kids through there, without having them spend any more of my money.... Perhaps I was just seeing things....

Krosmaster 2.0 is a square box (same with the original Krosmaster box and Frigost box). Krosmaster Quest is a recangular box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.