Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Dodson
United States
Akron
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else lucky enough to get a spot at that always full table? On Sunday I rushed into the hall at 10 to see what I could get into, remembered Thornwatch was there, and headed over. Lucky me, two other guys standing there waiting so there was a spot for me and we were ready to go!

I enjoyed how every character was able to help every other character in some way. I was the Sage, and I was almost always helping set up my companions for success. I enjoyed the readying of spells, and the damage system was neat.

We managed to defeat the boss and the forest was safe for another day. Definitely have this on my radar as a must buy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Currie
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Look, honey, he thinks there's honey in there!
badge
We can't all be Zheleznogorsk.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got to play on Saturday morning. They were only allowing 2 exhibitors to sign up for slots that morning and I was the first one to show up.

I am super excited for the game now. I've got a few small notes that I need to send to Lone Shark (primarily about the Hero Die), but the game looks like it's ready for prime time.

I played the Greenheart using the female character art. I've been closely watching the evolution of the story and I'm really excited to get a big chunk of it in the not to distant future. As I was playing, I saw a lot of really cool opportunities to create a very explosive round with a lot of extra actions/dice/turns for other players.

Believe the hype: this game has legs well beyond the Penny Arcade lineage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.