$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend
23 
 Thumb up
 Hide
16 Posts

Nautilion» Forums » General

Subject: Shadi does it again? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting a dice game as the next Oniverse title. But I am super happy about it! I love chucking dice, and the gameplay description sounds simple, yet potentially quite fun. This is definitely an insta-buy from me, as soon as I can get my hands on it. I hope the dice are all customized and look cool, but I'll be buying either way.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh... my...

This is also an instabuy for me - probably my first ever. Top of the wishlist is now occupied!

High hopes for the gameplay and art on this, it will be interesting to see what Elise does with art for the dice (here is hoping). I also look forward to what gameplay shadi brings to the dice, as he usually comes up with something pretty unique and interesting.

thumbsup

Edit: google threw up a few prototype images here: http://des-en-mousse.com/paris-ludique-2016/
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Wilmer
United Kingdom
Brandon
Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gribbon wrote:
Oh... my...

Edit: google threw up a few prototype images here: http://des-en-mousse.com/paris-ludique-2016/


Thanks for that Iain, insta buy for me too. Ready for Essen release?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric was saying Essen in the GenCon feed, but I don't know if that means retail will be around the same time or not. I sure hope so!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
travisdhill wrote:
Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...


So lucky you Austerity experiment is over!

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1509347/we-have-winner-when...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Decar wrote:
travisdhill wrote:
Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...


So lucky you Austerity experiment is over!

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1509347/we-have-winner-when...


Me too!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Castrigano
msg tools
mb
So excited for this!
We've been playing Sylvan all afternoon today, google-searched the illustrator and she has a page up for art for Nautilion.
Absolutely grabbing this ASAP, and here's hoping for a 2nd edition of Urbion!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
loopdojo wrote:
So excited for this!
We've been playing Sylvan all afternoon today, google-searched the illustrator and she has a page up for art for Nautilion.
Absolutely grabbing this ASAP, and here's hoping for a 2nd edition of Urbion!


Shadi told me Urbion is coming after the next Oniverse game - this was via PM here at BGG, before Nautilion was revealed. So... Next! Also there's supposed to be an app version of Onirim, but he wasn't sure about Android which means I kinda don't care.
3 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danaolson wrote:
Also there's supposed to be an app version of Onirim, but he wasn't sure about Android which means I kinda don't care.


I would love this! I like the game, but not all the shuffling.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Piquette
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited to see yet another Oniverse game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley Brown
msg tools
danaolson wrote:
loopdojo wrote:
So excited for this!
We've been playing Sylvan all afternoon today, google-searched the illustrator and she has a page up for art for Nautilion.
Absolutely grabbing this ASAP, and here's hoping for a 2nd edition of Urbion!


Shadi told me Urbion is coming after the next Oniverse game - this was via PM here at BGG, before Nautilion was revealed. So... Next! Also there's supposed to be an app version of Onirim, but he wasn't sure about Android which means I kinda don't care.


Android would be awesome so we still retain the game dynamics and the artwork.

Also hell yeh Urbion would be awesome rereleased in the same size box so it stacks neatly in my collection even if it didnt add new dynamics - its prob my favourite one of teh series (and the first one i ever purchased) all the rest are purchase on sight regardless and Nautilion is no exception.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven V
msg tools
mbmbmb
Amazing news! Been on a Castellion playing kick recently. Looking forward to dive deeper into the Oniverse with Nautilion!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
venrondua wrote:
danaolson wrote:
Also there's supposed to be an app version of Onirim, but he wasn't sure about Android which means I kinda don't care.


I would love this! I like the game, but not all the shuffling.


Heh. Shuffling isn't THAT bad if you sleeve it with something like the Ultra Pro Standard Americans, and then smash shuffle a few times. Of course, it won't fit back in the box with the insert, so... Yeah, I want an Android version too, but only for when I'm out and have some time to kill and don't have the game with me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danaolson wrote:
venrondua wrote:
danaolson wrote:
Also there's supposed to be an app version of Onirim, but he wasn't sure about Android which means I kinda don't care.


I would love this! I like the game, but not all the shuffling.


Heh. Shuffling isn't THAT bad if you sleeve it with something like the Ultra Pro Standard Americans, and then smash shuffle a few times. Of course, it won't fit back in the box with the insert, so... Yeah, I want an Android version too, but only for when I'm out and have some time to kill and don't have the game with me.


I actually have sleeved my cards. It certainly increases the size of the card deck (I find the initial few shuffles difficult due to that size). However it wasn't so much how to shuffle as it was the number of times a shuffling takes place.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Onirim was easy to port to iOS using Card Warden. There are lots of cards, but not many unique cards. Shuffling is easy in Card Warden.

I'm looking forward to this dice game.

Lee
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.