Battle of Britain» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules Preview rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
It would be nice to see a draft of the rules before backing this KS. I have the original game and I want to see if it is worthwhile to upgrade.

The only difference I have seen so far was in a promotional video where a damage value is added to the aircraft cards.

More info would be helpful, anybody?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
banshee2200 wrote:
It would be nice to see a draft of the rules before backing this KS. I have the original game and I want to see if it is worthwhile to upgrade.

The only difference I have seen so far was in a promotional video where a damage value is added to the aircraft cards.

More info would be helpful, anybody?

Hi Dave

I'm afraid I can't help you with the rules although I have read that there are some up grades to the original rules such as a fuel usage. I've never played the original and so don't appreciate any differences or similarities.

However, I would be grateful to know if the original version played well on a solo basis or whether it definitely needs two or more players to work.

Thank you in advance for any advice given.

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.