Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a humble request for a Solo mode review for Zimby Mojo. Solo mode seems to be quite a bit different than the main game and I wonder how replayable it is, how long it typically takes for a session, and how fun it is compared to the multiplayer and other Solo games in the genre.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Low and behold I just got my shipment notice for the game! The solo review will be coming from me if someone else doesn't get to it first

PS: I've got a game of Shadows of Malice set up in my game room right now. I'm itching extremely bad to get home and start playing! I'm in the process of making some reference cards for the game that help emphasize and consolidate some of the finer points in the rules. Look for those in the file SoM section soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Slotten
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up this game at Gencon. I'm anxious to try the solo mode too. I'm so busy but hopefully I can soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a few games solo and enjoy it. For me the solo mode is more about testing strategies or experimenting with the system. It's not as fully fledged or interactive of course as the full game, but it's a pretty intense little challenge that can be very difficult to score well at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy in this afternoon and places stickers on 3/8ths of it. The components are beautiful and I think I may postpone my SHadows of Malice session in order to learn and play this solo this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.