Subject: Spice Harvest rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
Spice Harvest combines 2 expansions from an existing game. Both Spice Harvest and The Duel expansions for Dune the Board Game, then turns it into a standalone experience that does not require the original dune game.

Why i did this?

Spice Harvest and The Duel were fun expansions for Dune however, Dune is a very long game already and both expansions increased the length to the point that nobody wanted to play it with the expansions. Secondly both expansions had the potential to Break or Imbalance a game of Dune. Thirdly Spice Harvest was a sort of mini game played before a game of Dune and imo better suited to its own game.Spice Harvest is a free print and play game that is rules complete but just needs finishing up in terms of assets being converted into a format that players can print out.

Here is an image of the board.

here is a link to the rules..
http://sabercathost.com/11o7/Spice_Harvest_Rulebook_v1.pdf

Spice Harvest is a game of bluffing, Bidding and back stabbing. Play time is estimated between 1 and 2 hours. Game plays with 5 to 10 people.
The game has many tweaks and changes over the original expansion as well as a new overall goal and scoring system.

If you own tabletop simulator then you can try the game now..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Spencer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
This looks awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UGH great. thanks sooooo much for your stupid game. (sorry snarky sarcasm)
I've never been so peeved about tabletop sim not working on my computer as I am now. Looks great, I'll be excitedly waiting the pnp files. Unless, does anyone know if I can get the image files through tabletop sim files somehow?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
i can send you the image files i guess, but they would be in tts style so would take osme photoshop skills to make them the right size for printing etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brettell
Australia
South Turramurra
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gorkel wrote:

Looks interesting - can you upload the rules to a site that doesn't spam me left right and centre and trick me into clicking through to all sorts of crappy ads? Maybe dropbox or something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
i tried dropbox but it only offers a 30 day free trial.

http://sabercathost.com/11o7/Spice_Harvest_Rulebook_v1.pdf

try this link, no spam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.