Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Parkes
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen a lot of the same questions pop up on the comments thread, with many helpful people jumping to answer, but I thought I'd create a one-stop resource so you can rest assured you've pledged the right amount before the campaign ends:

I want X, how much do I pledge?

A: One UNPAINTED copy of the core game, with the two UNPAINTED expansion robots, and NO alternate resin sculpts
$70 (Giga Core)

B: One PAINTED copy of the core game, with the two PAINTED expansion robots, and NO alternate resin sculpts
$95 (Giga Premium + $10 for two expansion pre-paints)

C: One UNPAINTED copy of the core game, with the two UNPAINTED expansion robots, and all four UNPAINTED alternate resin sculpts

$140 (Giga Core + $70 for all four resin sculpts)

D: One PAINTED copy of the core game, with the two PAINTED expansion robots, and all four PAINTED alternate resin sculpts
$185 (Giga Premium + $10 for the two expansion pre-paints + $70 for the four resin sculpts + $20 for the four resin paints)

But wait, I have an EARLY BIRD! What do I do?

Keep your early bird pledge. It will save you $5.

Pledge the amount of money equal to the bundle I mentioned above, but subtract $5.

For example, I have an early bird pledge. I want bundle B (everything painted, no resin sculpts). I should keep my early bird pledge, but raise my pledge amount to $90 ($95 - $5 for my early bird discount).

The details of your pledge will be sorted after the campaign ends.

Should I pledge shipping?

Nope, no, nada. Relax, don't do it. Shipping will be calculated and charted after the campaign ends.

If I add X to my pledge, how will they know what I'm pledging X for?

It'll be sorted out with a survey AFTER the campaign. Just pledge the right total amount for all the things your want.

Can I up my pledge AFTER the campaign for additional add-ons (like painting, or resin sculpts?

Yes! From the designer: "Yes, you can add funds during the pledge manager to upgrade your pledge, add one, etc."

So it's all good, but keep in mind that pledging as much as you can BEFORE the campaign ends gets us closer to that sweet, sweet original soundtrack stretch goal.

What about painted buildings? Are those available?

Painted buildings are not currently available, and if such an add-on becomes available (which it may not), pricing won't come out until after the campaign is over.

I have a question you didn't answer!

Ask it in the comments below. I'll add the answer here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Martino
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New question, as requested!

Due to...reasons, would I be able to pay for the giga core NOW, and then later during the pledge manager pay the additional $25 to get the minis all painted (or add anything else, for that matter)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Parkes
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uberfab wrote:
New question, as requested!

Due to...reasons, would I be able to pay for the giga core NOW, and then later during the pledge manager pay the additional $25 to get the minis all painted (or add anything else, for that matter)?

Answered! Thanks for the question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there an announcement on how much the art book will be as an add-on? Of course I'm hoping to be one of the lucky five, but else I want to raise my pledge to grab it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Parkes
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wormaap wrote:
Was there an announcement on how much the art book will be as an add-on? Of course I'm hoping to be one of the lucky five, but else I want to raise my pledge to grab it :)

There was talk of it. I'm 99% sure they won't have pricing before the campaign ends, so it'll be a post-campaign purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cheng
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eldil wrote:
Wormaap wrote:
Was there an announcement on how much the art book will be as an add-on? Of course I'm hoping to be one of the lucky five, but else I want to raise my pledge to grab it

There was talk of it. I'm 99% sure they won't have pricing before the campaign ends, so it'll be a post-campaign purchase.

We wont be able to price it until it's complete and we have a total page count (and if we priced it now we'd have to overestimate to be safe which wouldn't be fair to backers), but we'd be more than happy to create a run of physical books, or have it available for print-on-demand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jetjagaa wrote:
Eldil wrote:
Wormaap wrote:

We wont be able to price it until it's complete and we have a total page count (and if we priced it now we'd have to overestimate to be safe which wouldn't be fair to backers), but we'd be more than happy to create a run of physical books, or have it available for print-on-demand.

Then by all means, take your sweet time compiling it As long as it won't be prohibitively expensive to ship to Europe, I'll be in anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teik Chooi Oh
United Kingdom
Chorley
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely missed KS and only found it when looking at a current 'giant robot KS' where this was pointed out to me. Is it too late to either preorder or add to a friend's pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cheng
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is—the link isn't ready yet, but if you subscribe to our mailing list at http://gigarobo.com/#contact we'll send out a notification a week before the pledge manager launches, and then the day of. When it's up, we'll have a limited window where you can late pledge, and then after that we'll have a standard preorder open.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.