Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The book explains the benefits of a membership, but doesn't say how to become a member. It says that it's mostly by visiting Hibb's whatever or the Twilight Lodge, but I've looked at several of those cards and don't see anything about getting a membership.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are several location cards that have the membership on the back of the card. It's an action you can take before flipping and starting the encounter. Primarily you find them at Hibb's and Twilight Lodge, check the Adventure card backs and you should find it.

I'd give an example but my copy is at home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i thought it was a reward for completing certain cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
There are several location cards that have the membership on the back of the card. It's an action you can take before flipping and starting the encounter. Primarily you find them at Hibb's and Twilight Lodge, check the Adventure card backs and you should find it.

Ah ha! I hadn't looked at the back; I was expecting it to be a reward like Mark said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
#MeToo
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:
indianajo883 wrote:

Ah ha! I hadn't looked at the back; I was expecting it to be a reward like Mark said.

There are also 2 items granting memberships: Sheldon's finest and Sigil of the Order
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.