Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Eagles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I came across one instance of "Power" appearing in the red Reaction box for 'Valiant Warrior'. It's the only example of "Power" within a Reaction I could find in the deck. Is this an error? All other instances of "Power" are found attached to a Fire Action.

If not a mistake, how is this "Power" supposed to be played out as a Reaction during the resolution of an Assault? Very confusing.

Other than that, really liking the game and I'm looking forward to some FtF play. Just been soloing the regular game to learn it for now.

Thanks,
Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Power is poorly explained in the rulebook. It should be read alone as a third possible action on the card. Some units powers says to "fire the unit" like Hot Shot and Explosive rounds, but you could interpret the rulebook wording as fire then unit and use your power effectively fire twice with certain units or fire and spawn spider-bots and so on. I'm quite certain that the use of a power should be during an Impulse on the active players turn. Let's hope this will be cleared up in the living rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.