Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did this happen to anyone else? I'm hoping the board is fine, but there are two bubbles that appeared when I separated the board because the two halves were stuck together. Was as gentle as I could be when pulling it apart, but I think there was some glue or something that was holding the parts that stuck together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Jakeman
msg tools
mbmbmb
Didn't happen to me-i would reach out to Lvl99. Their customer service is great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sthej wrote:
Didn't happen to me-i would reach out to Lvl99. Their customer service is great.

I can confirm L99's customer service is the best I've ever experienced from any game company, great or small. That said, I'd try contacting them via their website (they have a ticket system for customer service) after GenCon is over -- their customer service person, Ithry, is there at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please contact me at ithry@level99games.com with your issue and address and I can have a replacement sent out within a week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
Please contact me at ithry@level99games.com with your issue and address and I can have a replacement sent out within a week!

Amazing! We put some weights on the board overnight and played with it today, and so far so good! I will email if that changes in the next day or two - fingers crossed.

Thank you for your excellent customer support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ike
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just opened mine and have the same issue, and also with some of the cardholder sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ikehouserock wrote:
Just opened mine and have the same issue, and also with some of the cardholder sleeves.

We opened it up, put some heavy weights on both sides overnight, and things seemed okay the next day. I'm going to open the box again tomorrow to see how things look, but I'm hopeful (and most of all, crazy impressed with Level 99's customer support)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.