Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
HEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEE..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems the general consensus on cleaning playmats is dish soap and toothbrush, or dish soap and multiple soaks and line dry.

I own 2 3 foot by 3 footers and doing that with a toothbrush is not a fun idea. I normally throw them in the bathtub with dish soap and a baby hair brush and that works great for deep cleaning, but it's time consuming and takes forever to rinse out all the soap from it, and it's definitely a workout because of the size of my mats.

I found something great that works in a pinch and is quick to spot clean or to do a light clean before gaming. You will still have to deep clean from time to time but it really cuts down on that.

try some baby wipes. they are amazing. I notice slight off colorations when my mats get slightly dirty because my mats are black. The wipes take care of that in a few seconds. They also dry super fast as they are damp but not saturated in liquid.

I highly recommend them.

Baby wipes, safe for my baby's bum, safe for my playmats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.