$35.00
Jan Kristian Otterstad
Norway
flag msg tools
The rules in RTL states that you don´t have to be adjacent to a door or search token to interact with it. Apart from this not making sense, I have a few questions :

- Do you have to be in line of sight of a door , search token or objective token in order to interact with it ?
- Are all of these interactions considered an action ?
- Can you pick up an item (from searching) if you are not adjacent ?

Personally I have not interacted with any tokens or doors without being adjacent, because it seems most logical (atleast when it comes to finding objects).

Grateful for any thoughts on the matter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they're literally talking about interacting with the item token in the app. So you can tap it to get information about it, even though your characters may not be adjacent. But you can't search or open a door without your character being adjacent to the item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Kristian Otterstad
Norway
flag msg tools
Ah didn´t think about that possibility.That makes much more sense. Thanks for a quick response !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Helgeland
Denmark
flag msg tools
Yeah, what Jason said. Often, the intractable objects have some requirements, like passing some attribution tests or such. Getting this info is nice to be reminded again, so that you can plan ahead and find the best hero for the job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.