United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than one week left until launch! Sign up for a free figure!

https://petersengames.com/the-gods-wars-kickstarter-sign-up/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And remember you can also try the game for free RIGHT NOW !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
Less than one week left until launch! Sign up for a free figure!

https://petersengames.com/the-gods-wars-kickstarter-sign-up/
I"m pretty sure I've signed up a while ago, but don't think I've ever received any emails so far. When I try to sign up again now it says to check for an email to confirm my subscription but nothing arrives.

Is there any way to confirm that I am already subscribed? I'd hate to miss out on the free figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Email arthur@petersengames.com asking if your email is signed up to the newsletter.

Is there any possibility of setting up something on the website so people can check if they're signed up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 8 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2015 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk Essex Games 27 Jul '15
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 on the believe signed up but haven't seen a newsletter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad S.
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The last newsletter I got was on July 1st titled "The Gods War Approaches : Arachne Solara Figure Sign Up".

Check your mail boxes for that one- if you didn't receive that, I'm guessing you're not on the list and should sign up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll believe it when I see it.............whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 8 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2015 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk Essex Games 27 Jul '15
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hellikin wrote:
The last newsletter I got was on July 1st titled "The Gods War Approaches : Arachne Solara Figure Sign Up".

Check your mail boxes for that one- if you didn't receive that, I'm guessing you're not on the list and should sign up.

I signed up after that date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hellikin wrote:

I think I remember getting that email, but was confused about it being part of the newsletter since it contained a link to sign up for the newsletter...

Kind of makes sense though that they just copied the entire blurb about the free mini, including the link for where to sign up, even in the newsletter itself in case the email gets forwarded or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dearlove wrote:
Hellikin wrote:

I signed up after that date.

If only there was a way to send a message to everyone on the mailing list so that they would know for sure...whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Robinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
In memory of Tara, my beloved Wolfhound-Deerhound cross. Flew away Feb 2016, still missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
confused about it being part of the newsletter since it contained a link to sign up for the newsletter...

Actually, that was really helpful for those of us who were signed up to the newsletter under a different email address than we use for Kickstarter...

Cheers,
Graham
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
therealbuserian wrote:
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
confused about it being part of the newsletter since it contained a link to sign up for the newsletter...

Actually, that was really helpful for those of us who were signed up to the newsletter under a different email address than we use for Kickstarter...

Cheers,
Graham
Good point, I hadn't even thought of that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last newsletter we sent was on July 1st, so if you were supposed to be on the ML before that date and have nothing... you know what to do !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Rose
msg tools
What time does the Kickstarter start?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie L

New Jersey
msg tools
My body is ready (did I use that correctly? I'm turning 30 this week and am feeling even older than I already do for having to ask that).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.