United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
| drop tables
badge
shadow Brokers?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my shipping notice, the Zimbies are on their way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Lindner
United States
Conroe
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received mine as well. I didn't think I pre-ordered in time, so I'm pumped to crack it open and try it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a note, folks: in order to protect the extra cheat-sheet card I included with your game, I slit the shrink wrap and slid the card inside on the bottom of the box. I taped closed the slit in the shrink. I hope that won't bother anyone! Also, don't forget to look for your promo cards in the box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Lindner
United States
Conroe
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jcfelli wrote:
Just a note, folks: in order to protect the extra cheat-sheet card I included with your game, I slit the shrink wrap and slid the card inside on the bottom of the box. I taped closed the slit in the shrink. I hope that won't bother anyone! Also, don't forget to look for your promo cards in the box!

Thanks for the heads up, Jim--it certainly won't bother me. (Though if you hadn't mentioned it, I might have thought the packing was a bit odd, lol.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping notice. I'm really excited about it coming in. I love Jim's games (well, other game + expansion), and I think Jim is a fantastic designer.

Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.