Jens Schmidt
Sweden
Sundsvall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Material wise there doesn't seem to be that much in the box, feels like the greedy businessmen are working hard at ruining my respect for FF :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
sweden_guy wrote:
Material wise there doesn't seem to be that much in the box, feels like the greedy businessmen are working hard at ruining my respect for FF :/

I went to a movie the other night and all I have to show for it is memories :/ What do those filmakers charge money for!!

Kidding aside, I do think you should value the huge amount of work that goes into making these products. It's not just about the amount of processed tree you get.

EH is a very well designed game and the expansions are continuously adding interesting and fun content. MoM is one of the best expansions. Tons of new characters, several new GOOs, a side board, the prelude mechanic, focus, ect... There is a LOT of content in that box. You cannot measure it's worth by how much water it would displace if submerged
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also in those modern times, we have many different ways to inform ourselves. In such a case, especially Unboxing videos are helpful to find out if there is enough "stuff" for you in a box. If it does not measure up to your expectations: don't buy it and vote with your wallet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
sweden_guy wrote:

£33 for an expansion???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$89.99 here in NZ.

and between 105 - 130 for Eldritch Horror base game.

Shipping kills us here in New Zealand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Brown
United States
Middleton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim kelly
United States
Weymouth
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes +1 Have played it 3 times with 5 players. Pretty good bang for the buck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.