$20.00
$15.00
$30.00
$5.00
Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: Zombicide Compendium #2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Walker
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked this up at Gen Con.



5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is awesome, I was talking with my wife earlier this week about whether they were going to make another one or not. Now to find out how I can get this.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel the need to get this!

I wonder if the spine will be printed the wrong way round on this one as well to match the compendium #1! whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wagglybean wrote:
I wonder if the spine will be printed the wrong way round on this one as well to match the compendium #1! whistle

Yup, it's printed wrong to match. zombie
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugues Joneaux
France
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the info.

Any idea where "Mission Random" and "Closing Operation" are coming from ?
First time I hear about those.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is this spine story?


Does it bear any crunchy original article, like the one to tweak the deck in #1?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Guillotine Team designed some missions for this Compendium!

~Will
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugues Joneaux
France
flag msg tools
mb
So, "Mission Random" and "Closing Operation" could be first released in the Compendium ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
first or only
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We pretty much stopped playing the classic game once Black Plague came out, we are only a couple of games into the first compendium but I will be getting a copy of this.

Maybe it will be an add-on for the next kickstarter.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jislizard wrote:
We pretty much stopped playing the classic game once Black Plague came out, we are only a couple of games into the first compendium but I will be getting a copy of this.

Maybe it will be an add-on for the next kickstarter.


Interesting. It's OT, but was the switch due to so many plays in the old version, or just a preference for the new version and or theme?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those looking to get this, stores are starting to offer it for preorder. CSI and Carhaus both have it available, looks like it will be released around Sept. 23rd.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
Jislizard wrote:
We pretty much stopped playing the classic game once Black Plague came out, we are only a couple of games into the first compendium but I will be getting a copy of this.

Maybe it will be an add-on for the next kickstarter.


Interesting. It's OT, but was the switch due to so many plays in the old version, or just a preference for the new version and or theme?


Missed the first games and bang for buck, Z:BP was essentially the same game but with loads of kickstarter extras.

I prefer the modern day setting so if they ever release a second edition I would get that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone interested, the compendium is in stock at Miniature Market @ $15.88.

I have some preorders waiting so I was able to use their customer hold to get free shipping when my preorders come in.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.