First of all, congratulations on the successful kickstarter.
I played the game at gen-con and liked it very much.
however, I have been trying to find the rules for the updated PnP (v0.99GC) but I cant seem to find the link.
Would someone kindly help me find the rules.
This rulebook is not complete, we're working on finishing it up this week.
The layout of pages 4 and 5 is confusing. It goes from "steps" to "turns" headlines suddenly.
Maybe add a small sentence saying "Follow these instructions on your first two turns".
Fleeing is mentioned on page 5, but never explained. Is it something that new players aren't expected to do?
The "placing and using dice" section in page 7 will fit best right after "use skills and place dice", but I don't think there's room for it if you want it to fit on one page.
The heading "use skills and place dice" goes past the underline.
Page 9 says "p14" but there's room to write "page 14"
* Guide doesn't mention how you win (defeat boss) or lose (suffer too much damage).
* Page 10 - Odd phrasing: "but have to pay or potentially pay a cost."
Can be changed to "but may have to pay a cost".
* Page 12 - top - typo: "you most overcome"
* Page 13 - "As with a combat" -> "As with combat" ??
* Page 14 - In items 1 and 2, I would repeat that the amount of items and skills are limited by your level.
* The parts about assembling dice on pages 7 and 13 do not mention you also get heroic dice based on your level.
* "Heroic dice" are instead called "black dice" in 2 places. (page 7 and 13).
* Page 16 - "In a 2P game, you can choose how to assign the bonus heroic dice." - unclear if it's at the time of leveling up, or before each encounter.
* Page 18 - doesn't mention if the boss retains damage dealt to it between rounds. If so, how do you track damage dealt to it?
Is there a tip for easily tracking how many skull boxes you have covered? (hard to tell after the fact without lifting all dice).
* Card note: In the current PnP, the Level 4 card says both:
"+1 Potion when you level up"
"5 exp -> 1 potion to level up"
There's some duplication here - someone might think you gain 2 potions.
Perhaps "level up" is the wrong term, since you stay at level 4.