Subject: My time at Gencon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zachery Cook
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
Nikki, Hello just wanted to say I had a great time hangin with you guys at GenCon. Keith was glad to show me products and discuss the possibilities of selling singles at the booth. I understand the reasons for not selling singles. Brian was helpful in showing me and my family how to play dumpster diver, I loved it. It felt familiar and different at the same time. Nikki you were very friendly in the MERCs room as well and allowed me to play some RECON on your demoing table. I even showed someone else how to play and they seemed excited to get home and open their stuff.

Here's the problem, I think I left my opfor cards in the room, they were sleeved. I tried not to use my stuff too much to avoid confusion but I think I must've pulled out my opfor cards because I no longer have them lol. If you found any that were in sleeves or had extra after packing up they may be mine. If not that sucks cause now I have no OpFor cards from the base game. How can I get more, or will I just have to buy another copy of the game? If so that's fine, just want to know if you found my cards before buying another copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you did have to pull your out, as I believe there was a need for the OpFor cards for one of the evening events. I know Nikki will hook you up; however, I also know that she is off this week. Give her some time to get back to you. Alternatively, you could try to reach Greg on the MCG forums. He might be able to get something to you sooner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachery Cook
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
yamato2 wrote:
I think you did have to pull your out, as I believe there was a need for the OpFor cards for one of the evening events. I know Nikki will hook you up; however, I also know that she is off this week. Give her some time to get back to you. Alternatively, you could try to reach Greg on the MCG forums. He might be able to get something to you sooner.

Thanks I will try

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.