United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well? I know it got placed on the back burner after the campaign in January.

This is my favorite social/deduction game--it's brilliant. I'd love to get a final retail copy with Kwanchai's art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hulgan
United States
Tucker
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Annowme wrote:

This is my favorite social/deduction game--it's brilliant. I'd love to get a final retail copy with Kwanchai's art.

I was also really interested in it. I think it was hurt by the tag team Kickstarter effort. Hopefully we'll get a shot at purchase one day. I'd also pay for a pnp file.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
matthulgan wrote:
Annowme wrote:

I was also really interested in it. I think it was hurt by the tag team Kickstarter effort. Hopefully we'll get a shot at purchase one day. I'd also pay for a pnp file.

This is the link on T.C. Petty III's blog with the beta PnP files:

http://tcpettyiii.tumblr.com/post/113192700166/dont-get-eate...

I printed this version and played it over a dozen times to great success. It's relatively low-ink, and free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TC Petty III
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no good news, Jim. I've sent out a few prototypes to new publishers, but playing the waiting game. I think it's safe to semi-publicly state that the game is not planned for publication by GTG anymore. This is the same with Club Zen. No matter what, these games will eventually make it to the market, but the timeline has shifted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCrippledWerewolf wrote:
Still no good news, Jim. I've sent out a few prototypes to new publishers, but playing the waiting game. I think it's safe to semi-publicly state that the game is not planned for publication by GTG anymore. This is the same with Club Zen. No matter what, these games will eventually make it to the market, but the timeline has shifted.

Thanks for the update, TC, despite it being bummer news for you. Do you have any plans to update the PnP files in the meantime, progressing beyond beta versions? I still play the beta Don't Get Eated and enjoy it immensely, for what it's worth!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.