Subject: Flute of the Outer Gods rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garrett
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found several threads on this card, but I couldn't find one that specifically dealt with this particular issue.

Anyway, I know that I can use this spell to defeat a monster on any adventure card, even if I am not currently on that adventure card. However, do I then need to move TO that adventure card before I can collect the monster token? Or do I collect the monster token at the end of my current turn, even if I'm not currently on the adventure card with the defeated monster?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
The latter. The monster is collected as trophy at the end of the Resolution phase of the investigator who used the Flute
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mb
Scarlet Witch wrote:
The latter. The monster is collected as trophy at the end of the Resolution phase of the investigator who used the Flute
correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.