Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rule 6.4.2 says after takibg Dobo, the Italian should create the Colonne Cotiere using two European units and another unit from Colonne di Sinistra. But Colonne di Sinistra only has a couple camels!

What is wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Figueras

Barcelona
Catalonia
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Martí, look at the comments in this image: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/2859033/somaliland-1940

It's a mistake in the setup: Bertello starts at 1114 and Bertoldi (with XVII and LXX and the camicie nere) at Agin, otherwise the Colonna Costiera could not be formed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Marc.
In fact Bertoldi and Bertello start in the correct hexes. It's their assigned units that are swapped. The column colors in the counters are in fact correct, the setup text is wrong.
Won't you have answers to my other questions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Figueras

Barcelona
Catalonia
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marticabre wrote:
Thanks Marc.
In fact Bertoldi and Bertello start in the correct hexes. It's their assigned units that are swapped. The column colors in the counters are in fact correct, the setup text is wrong.

Yes, indeed. The colors in the counters are ok.

Quote:
Won't you have answers to my other questions?

I think I have, but right now I don't have the rules, map and counters. Maybe I can answer them when I'm back in Barcelona.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Wade
msg tools
I still do not understand this. The pic says to switch the position of the HQs but then the column colors dose not match. What is right. Am i suppose to use the bigger stack of units with darker column colors up in the Agin off map box or sould i use the lighter color units in that box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
knorpe wrote:
I still do not understand this. The pic says to switch the position of the HQs but then the column colors dose not match. What is right. Am i suppose to use the bigger stack of units with darker column colors up in the Agin off map box or sould i use the lighter color units in that box?

The HQ start in the correct hexes. Their units have to match the strip of color. Which means the Bertoldi and Bertello units have to be swapped (not the HQ)-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.