Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While watching Dan King's (GameBoyGeek's) video review, I noticed some of his ship cards had square corners on one side, while other ship cards were rounded on all four sides.

Is this an intentional design in the game (I'm not sure why it would be) or a production issue on Asmodee/DoW's part?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I showed it to Asmodee while there and it was an error. They mentioned none of the demo copies had that problem so it was probably just a first printing hiccup on some copies. I have placed a request to get them replaced and I'm sure they will do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nim Chimpsky
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dkingnu wrote:
I showed it to Asmodee while there and it was an error. They mentioned none of the demo copies had that problem so it was probably just a first printing hiccup on some copies. I have placed a request to get them replaced and I'm sure they will do that.

Thanks Dan, good to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.