Hide
3 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bone Earrings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Lederman
msg tools
My question is do you gain the benefits if you are insane and your gear is all bone or if you are insane and it gives you bone in all of your gear spots? If you can only use it if all of your gear has bone, what good is it? Is here an armor set that has bone in it that I'm missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All gear needs to be bone.

In the core campaign, I've mostly found it's good if you only have 3 fully armored survivors and the 4th can be a glass cannon. Also, one of the shields is bone, which helps a lot.

The expansions provide quite a bit more options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Truce Idares
South Africa
flag msg tools
mb
My group had great success with the Bone Build. There are files on this site that sums up all the bone gear you can find.

Here was our build SPOILERS in terms of gear onl:

Skull helm
Earings
Bone darts
Lion Cloak (?)
Scrap shield
Beast Tooth Katars (the stone circle one)

You take one less damage from all attacks and have 1 armour on all slots and can block an attack with the shield.

Spoiler: We had the armour shrine that pushed it to 2 armour.

The katars a pretty useful as you can ignore one hit locations reflex of your choice. This adds to survivability and also the evasion tokens from Mastery. Having 6 attacks will help you get those perfect hits for evasion.

What I didn't reach was the hollow swords from the Plumery. It does almost the same thing as Katar when you can choice where to wound with specialization.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.