Popular Tags: [View All]
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What if you roll more explosions than you have dice for? Limited by your pool of dice?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
Nope, just mark what you have rolled and keep re-rolling like the champion you are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Krushhhhh wrote:
Nope, just mark what you have rolled and keep re-rolling like the champion you are.

Thx!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Hahn
msg tools
KS Version:

base game + Beta = 10 hero dice
base game + sins = 28 sin dice

Kinda weird how shorted we were with hero dice but whatever. You can always mark.

Roll on buddy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Booyakasha12349 wrote:
KS Version:

Kinda weird how shorted we were with hero dice but whatever. You can always mark.

Roll on buddy!

Oh yeah forgot about all the extra sin dice! Will have to open up all the extras tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Booyakasha12349 wrote:
KS Version:

Roll on buddy!

While they weren't included in the base pledge, the other two teams come with 3 dice each as well, bringing that count up to 16.

I wasn't expecting dice with each Sin; they weren't pictured that way in the campaign, and I do not remember CMoN mentioning them. I guess they decided every expansion would come with some dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Roberts
msg tools
I had a play last night and as the Sins player, those extra dice will definitely come in handy. The sins player rolls the total amount of dice the the minis in that battle, so if I had my Avatar and controller fighting together, I'd roll 11 dice before any other bonuses or exploding hits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
technicolortaco wrote:
I had a play last night and as the Sins player, those extra dice will definitely come in handy. The sins player rolls the total amount of dice the the minis in that battle, so if I had my Avatar and controller fighting together, I'd roll 11 dice before any other bonuses or exploding hits.

I played last night as the Sin Player and ended up rolling 21 dice at one point (Avatar, Controller, Grin, 2 Acolytes, and a pentagram)! It was so satisfying to have all of the dice to roll. I think after explosions there was only 1 die left in the bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Berent
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW -- I was on the other side of his rolls -- and it sucks when you start seeing six hits or corruption, and he still needs to roll even more! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adventurous Moose

LOUISVILLE
KY - Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmb
Exactly where are the 6 extra sin dice for the KS? I can't seem to find them in anything in my box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jackelantern wrote:
Exactly where are the 6 extra sin dice for the KS? I can't seem to find them in anything in my box.

I asked about this also. It seems they were all rolled into the 3 dice you get in every Sins expansion box. So in the end, as a KS backer, you'd get 20+ dice instead of the original 13 Sins dice from the KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Sullivan
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the game that I had with Eric Lang a year ago. Resolve your blocks from the non exploding dice etc, reroll # of dice you need to continue with the exploding dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diversion Architect
msg tools
mbmb
Jackelantern wrote:

Booyakasha12349 wrote:
That count is incorrect.

The base game has 7 sins dice
Each of the 5 sins boxes has 3 dice (15)

For a total of 22 dice. You are not missing dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.