3 Posts

Vampire Hunters» Forums » News

Subject: The Night is Darker! Vampire Hunters adds a 5/6 player expansion! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tracey At DGG
msg tools
mb

The Night is Darker, Vampire Hunters newest expansion for 5-6 players adds all new content to the 1-4 player co-operative game.

For full details of the Expansion Optional Buy, the new Desmodus Vampire, and options for play, check out Update 32: The More the Merrier!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So here is Secret Project 5/6!

My gaming group is almost always larger than 4, so without this I most certainly wouldn't have backed VH.

Imho it was a great move of DGG to include a new vampire species, new hunts (missions) and a nightmare mode for 4- players!

I have some requests:
1. Could you please post an example picture of an encounter token of the 5/6 player expansion?

2. If not already considered, could you give the 5/6 Encounter token fronts a significantly different color for a better sorting ability?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony At DGG
msg tools
Quote:
If not already considered, could you give the 5/6 Encounter token fronts a significantly different color for a better sorting ability

The official plan at the moment is to use the complete set of original tokens for 2-4 Hunter games and the new set for 5-6 Hunter games, so there is no need for sorting and separating.

However, we fully expect people to mix them together for all kinds of reasons and they will be marked or numbered in some way so you can separate them. This the current plan for all cards in the game and expansions too.

Quote:
Could you please post an example picture of an encounter token of the 5/6 player expansion?

Because there are frequent changes to these tokens for balancing, all our play testing is done with hand written tokens. We will not have official tokens for some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.