Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Heenan
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my family played Escape for the first time at Gen Con and they really enjoyed it. This isn't terribly unusual for my son, we play lots of things. But my wife? That's something rare.

So I thought, I'll just pick up the base game... but then I thought about the fact that I've played it quite a few times with the extra stuff and it added a lot of fun to it once the group got pretty good at the base game. Of course, getting the big box guarantees we'll not use the expansion stuff; not getting it guarantees we'll want it down the road

But it seems that it's kind of hard to find the big box set these days. Does anyone know if there is going to be a reprint anytime soon? Or should I just suck it up and spend more than I'd planned to on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eL Boato
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a second edition coming: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1016374822/escape-zombi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heenan
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, good! Hopefully those will be in retail around Christmas then! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there been any further news about when the 2nd ed will be available at FLGs retail? The last estimate I saw was December; has this been addressed anywhere? Perhaps a backer has more information than provided by the link above?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.