Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of new info in this interview! I'm jazzed to hear he has an upgrade path (to 1.4) in mind for those people who already have the game. And the new directions he's headed design-wise sound very interesting. It's good to hear the hunt phase is getting some love.

Interview here: http://techraptor.net/content/gen-con-kingdom-death-monster-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Montgomery Mullen
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
... a full new campaign set with multiple monsters for the Nightmare Ram? I sure hope that gets into a Kickstarter with a decent discount because .... yeah. I can imagine the price tag. And I must have the Nightmare Ram.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second that it better go on Kickstarter, because... yes.
Also love the fact, that the Pariah is going to be Nemesis. I just love the mini.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Dosher
msg tools
The invaders thing sounds quite neat especially with the addition of the lantern festival. And I guess the gods were constructed with the festival in mind. Makes sense considering how difficult the lion God is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Wannes
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
Ummm....wasnt the core game kickstarter 100% confirmed? In the video he says he might do a kickstarter OR sell through the website. I was under the impression that the kickstarter definately would happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabriel85 wrote:
Ummm....wasnt the core game kickstarter 100% confirmed? In the video he says he might do a kickstarter OR sell through the website. I was under the impression that the kickstarter definately would happen.

Your impression was apparently incorrect. I was under the same impression. Poots works very organically, like he said in the video, which results in a lot of things changing constantly. I wouldn't expect a kickstarter until it goes live.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabriel85 wrote:

I don't think a Kickstarter was ever confirmed. He confirmed a reprint, but nothing more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Wannes
Sweden
flag msg tools
mb
DavidT wrote:
Gabriel85 wrote:

I don't think a Kickstarter was ever confirmed. He confirmed a reprint, but nothing more.

Well, according to this

http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentry/kingdom-death-confi..., the kickstarter was confirmed. I guess poots changed his mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No reason he can't do a Kickstarter alongside a more traditional preorder on the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabriel85 wrote:
DavidT wrote:
Gabriel85 wrote:

Well, according to this

http://www.beastsofwar.com/liveblogentry/kingdom-death-confi..., the kickstarter was confirmed. I guess poots changed his mind.

Thanks for the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
when i get home, i'm so tired
badge
just roll over, please. i'm so tired. just roll over, please. i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
Goodbye money/life/time etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rnl-CPJ94Q
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.