GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

7,905 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Near and Far» Forums » General

Subject: Card sizes and counts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cindy M
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I was wondering if someone knew what the card sizes are for the different decks in this game? Also, I know that the card counts will go up as stretch goals are reached, but does anyone know what the rough distribution of cards are?

I'm buying some card sleeves and getting a rough count of what I need to get would be great, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Size should be the same of A&B, so the Euro Mayday sleeves should do fine (https://www.maydaygames.com/products/euro-card-sleeves).

No idea about the count of cards though, A&B was below 100 if this can help in any way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cohn
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might want to wait a few hours. Near and Far is on he verge of another stretch goal, adding another player-character, which also adds on additional cards (and stories). The card count right now is is approx 178, but might be closer to 190 when all is said and done!

BUT!

I can't be certain they are all of a standard size. A&B was, but Islebound has some standard and some of the more "euro" half-sized-hobbit-card size! Might be best to ask Red Raven Games directly if either Ryan or Brenna do not have a chance to respond to you here on BGG.

Cheers!

~Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan wrote on Kickstarter:
Ryan wrote:
Euro Size (about 100) and 44 x 67mm (about 80)
But I don't know if that includes the currently reached stretch goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.