Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Levi McBryde
United States
Neosho
MO
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm new to modding and have been putting in some time in the last week trying to earn an avatar. I have noticed that there are some discrepancies in the approve/decline options I choose from that of what is displayed in my history. I have counted over five pictures that were clearly in violation of BGG guidelines and were therefore declined. I remember declining them myself, however, the history indicates that I actually approved it. Now, its not an isolated incident. It keeps happening. I don't think its a lapse in memory. I play Clue without a scorecard for Pete's sake. I'm also sure that isn't from me not being able to decide whether to approve or reject and forgetting the decision I had made. It has only been happening to clear violators of the rules that I distinctly remember rejecting. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.