$20.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black» Forums » General

Subject: No love for this expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm honestly suprised that Gencon came and went and nobody spoke of this expansion.

I know for sure that game where played of both TEQ and this but only TEQ has received hype so far in any form.

Kickstarter is scheduled in two weeks and total silence.It does really not push you to back...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
capricorn_tm wrote:
I'm honestly suprised that Gencon came and went and nobody spoke of this expansion.

I know for sure that game where played of both TEQ and this but only TEQ has received hype so far in any form.

Kickstarter is scheduled in two weeks and total silence.It does really not push you to back...


I'm excited for it, but didn't even know it was at GenCon. I wasn't there myself but am looking forward to the KS.

BTW what is TEQ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well there is about a month until KS.
And maybe they feel that it will sell well enough with additional endorsement. With all the news in GenCon maybe they wanted the game to have its spotlight when KS hits.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:
BTW what is TEQ?

Tiny Epic Quest.
It will be the next new game in the lineup, that they were trying to get people excited for.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:


I'm excited for it, but didn't even know it was at GenCon


All started in this tweet: https://twitter.com/Gamelyn_Games/status/761392712847233024

Then later during the day:
https://twitter.com/DogandThimble/status/761621138615242752

Then silence.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawby
msg tools
mbmbmb
capricorn_tm wrote:
PeterM2158 wrote:


I'm excited for it, but didn't even know it was at GenCon


All started in this tweet: https://twitter.com/Gamelyn_Games/status/761392712847233024

Then later during the day:
https://twitter.com/DogandThimble/status/761621138615242752

Then silence.


I'm backing the crap out of this game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jawby wrote:

I'm backing the crap out of this game.


As I probably will, but I'm just bringing to the attention of the powers above us ( IE Scott and Michael) that this expansion launches in three weeks and nobody knows anything about it.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! We'll get right on that!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett MacDonald
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
capricorn_tm wrote:
Jawby wrote:

I'm backing the crap out of this game.


As I probably will, but I'm just bringing to the attention of the powers above us ( IE Scott and Michael) that this expansion launches in three weeks and nobody knows anything about it.


Agreed. My biggest concern will be it unbalances the relatively good balance the base game has. It is one of my favorite games so I hope they handle the expansion well. As it is you only need to get 3-4 planets to win so I really wonder how exploration and pilots will fit into that without upping the VP required to win (and thus game length).

I'm very interested to see how this pans out and looks like they just posted some info today so I'll have to take a spin through that all later. Keep us posted Gamelyn!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.